Horizon Hobby services the following brands:
- All service requests must include the service center request form.
- Requests for Product Warranty Inspections (PWI) must include proof of purchase.
||Team Losi Racing
Horizon also provides parts only Align support with proof of purchase from Horizon Hobby or a Horizon dealer.
Horizon Hobby services customers in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Please ship your service order to:
Horizon Hobby Service Center
4105 Fieldstone Road
Champaign, Illinois 61822
Items which are considered "oversize" are noted in the catalog and on the website. Oversize fees range from $13.50 to $100.00. Exact charges will be noted when service is invoiced. Oversize packages will not ship 2 Day, Overnight or Saturday Delivery. Oversize packages cannot be combined with other packages; therefore an additional shipping charge will be incurred for additional items on your order.
Never ship LiPo batteries, fuel, or other hazardous material to Horizon Hobby as serious injury, fire, and collateral damage can occur. Horizon is not responsible for any collateral damage resulting from improper shipping and reserves the right to charge the shipper for proper disposal of any of the above items.
Terms and Conditions
- Horizon Hobby services the following brands: Spektrum, JR, Saito Engines, Evolution Engines, Zenoah, E-flite, Hangar 9, HobbyZone, ParkZone, Seagull, Losi, Pro Boat, Dynamite, Orion, Phoenix Simulator, Blade, Force RC, Electrix RC, Team Losi Racing and FS One. Horizon also provides parts only Align support with proof of purchase from Horizon or a Horizon Dealer.
- Horizon Hobby services customers in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping.
- Please insure packages and avoid ship methods or carriers that do not provide tracking.
- Horizon is not responsible for damage incurred during the shipping process or for packages shipped to, but not received by Horizon.
- Do not return LiPo Batteries.
- Do not return products containing Fuel or other Hazardous material.
- Consult your shipper to understand shipping restrictions.
- All merchandise is the responsibility of the shipper until it arrives to Horizon. Therefore, Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit to Horizon.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
- Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Horizon Hobby.
- Collateral damage is NOT covered by manufacturer warranty.
- All services are charged a minimum of 1/2 hour of labor and labor is $30 per hour (subject to change without notice). All charges for service parts, labor, shipping and other fees are your responsibility. Nonpayment can result in confiscation of equipment.
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns regarding a Service Center Service Request
- Phone: 1-877-504-0233
- Fax: 1-800-661-2026
- To Place a Horizon Hobby Support Inquiry please visit our Inquiry Form